Tuesday, May 7, 2013

High street buy of the Week x

Hello Fairy Bugs, what an amazing bank holiday! Great weather the past couple of days and it got me thinking. What would be a beautiful accessory for a glorious sunny Wedding day? Well let me share this weeks 'Must have' with you.
I came across 'Brollies Galore' a short while ago as i was looking for a delightful parasol for my own wedding. I loved the thought of a parasol not only because its a great fashion accessory but because my sister can't be in the sun too long and would be super to protect her.
The 'Abigail' parasol is gorgeous with a delicate pattern crafted out of cotton lace and embroidery. Take a peek below it really is stunning, and an absolute steal at £29.99. With programmes like Downton abbey trending, this really is the Must have item for your very own piece of Period glamour.


The Abigail Parasol £29.99


Stunning details in cotton lace & embroidery


Why not visit  http://www.brolliesgalore.co.uk now


for a chance to see your products promoted here visit our PR tab

No comments:

Post a Comment