Sunday, March 2, 2014

And the Winner is ......... x

Rebecca Rowley!
Congratulations £50 of Glitzy Secrets Vouchers are on their way to you!!


Enjoy spending the vouchers there are lots of amazing products to choose from and we're sure you'll be spoilt for choice :)

Now to meet the Bride and Groom to be and find out their engagement story.....


Rebecca and Zac's engagement story

"We had planned a weekend to Edinburgh to celebrate my partners auntie and uncles wedding anniversary as they are from Scotland. 
I had been training all day for a new job as they would not allow me to book it off, I had to set off at 7am to get in to the city and be ready for the training to start at 9.15, I didn't get away until 4.30pm meaning I got home at 6pm (we had wanted to set off at dinner time) and then had to set off straight away to Edinburgh. I had trusted my partner to finish packing my bags and made me a sandwich so we could leave straight away. We got up to Edinburgh by 10.30 as we didn't stop.
As we had booked in to an apartment, I was ready to chill out and open a beer but my partner insisted in going for a walk 'to get our bearings'. I told him i was far too tired and  didn't want to go ... My partner insisted and he was now  joined by his brother in law who was now pouring shots. I gave in and we went for  walk, we walked to the Royal Mile and went in to a bar, my boyfriend was checking his watch and insisted we finished out drinks and walked to the castle as it was up the road and would look nice lit up. He continued to check his watch. We walked up to the castle which was beautifully lit up. It was very quiet with just us 4 there, as we reached the castle my boyfriends sister asked if we would take a picture of her and her boyfriend in the doorway. We did so and then she said it was our turn, we walked up to the doorway and i could feel my boyfriend moving around ... I turned to my right and as my boyfriend was not on my eye level, i looked down and there he was on one knee with a ring in his hand. My initial reaction was 'what are you doing you p***k, get up. He still managed to ask me the question in which i replied yes, fighting tears. A little old man popped his head out of the castle door and said 'if i knew you was going to do that i could of provided you with a copy of the cctv' followed by a 'congratulations'.
Due to being so stressed and worked up that i had to attend the training course or else i couldn't accept the new job offer, it totally slipped my mind that it was 6 months to the day that we had got together, and he was so worried about how resistant i was to going out for a drink, he had to keep checking his watch to ensure it didn't go past midnight. 

Overall it was an amazing weekend of double celebrations and i left Edinburgh with an amazing new piece of jewellery. We enjoyed it so much that we have now decided to use landmarks that we visited that weekend as our table names, of course with the top table name being Edinburgh Castle."



We wish you happy planning and all the best for your special day!! 

We would also like to say one huge thank you to Glitzy Secrets for taking part in our Birthday celebrations xx

No comments:

Post a Comment