Monday, July 22, 2013

Wedding Buy of the Week x

Hello Fairy bugs, thanks for joining!
Feeling inspired by all the transitional collections which are appearing in the shops I felt the need to search for something of a more wintery feel. Now i know i know the sun is shining and we are still in July! However i know there are a few organised busy bee's out there who like to get in there early so it's another tick off the list! (Very much like myself). 
I am a huge fan of Accessorize and can't resist a peek when i'm anywhere near! It's too tempting, all the sparkly beautifulness is a bit much for a magpie like me. So without fail in i pop. I literally can stand there in awe, and as previously mentioned all the new season delights are in.........one huge eeeek from me! 
I found this beautiful feathery delight, also referred to as 'Floral feather clip'. It's £17.00 and is worth every penny. This could be a great piece for bridesmaids if you are going for a sultry glam look, or if you are a guest, polish your outfit off with a little bit of 'wellllll-a'. It is new in but for our organised followers you can order online now at http://uk.accessorize.com


Floral Feathery clip £17.00


No comments:

Post a Comment